IIT-JAM MATHEMATICS COACHING IN CHANDIGARH
IIT-JAM MATHEMATICS COACHING:-CSR Mathematics Have Constantly Been Producing Top Ranker In IIT-JAM Mathematics Exams.
Candidates can view their JAM 2018 Results after logging on to the JOAPS Portal after 5 pm on 20 March, 2018. Click Here..
Date of JAM 2018 Examination
Important dates related to JAM Result 2018
|JAM 2018||February 11, 2018 (Sunday)|
|JAM result announcement||March 20, 2018 (Tuesday)|
|Submission of admission form||April 03 – 17, 2018|
|Declaration of first admission list||May 22, 2018 (Tuesday)|
|Declaration of second admission list||June 12, 2018 (Tuesday)|
|Declaration of final admission list||June 29, 2018 (Friday)|
|Closure of JAM admission||July 05, 2018 (Thursday)|
IIT-JAM MATHEMATICS COACHING
JAM cut off 2018: Points to be noted
- The JAM 2018 cut off will be released along with the announcements of JAM results i.e on March 20, 2018.
- Admissions to M.Sc programmes in the participating colleges is based on JAM cut off 2018.
- IIT Bombay on behalf of the other IITs and IISc Bangalore will announce JAM 2018 cut off.
- Candidates will be called for JAM counselling based on their preference for the programme and institute and JAM Cut-off 2018.
- The cutoff of JAM 2018 varies for each subject of the postgraduate science programmes offered in every institute.
- Moreover, candidates can also check the previous years cut off trends of JAM so that they get an overview of the minimum and the maximum rank required for admissions to the M.Sc programmes.
- It must be noted that a candidate found ineligible for the M.Sc programmes in the institutes will not be offered admissions, even if they meet JAM cut off 2018.
What after JAM Result 2018?
Candidates who are declared qualified in IIT administered Joint Admission Test for M.Sc programmes will be called in to attend the counselling of JAM 2018. For this they need to fill admission form of their respective IITs or IISc.
Subject Wise Marks Distribution In IIT-JAM Mathematics
TOPICS – MARKS
Linear Algebra – 14 Marks
Real Analysis – 18 Marks
Abstract Algebra – 10 Marks
Calculus of single variable -17 Marks
Calculus of tow variables – 18 Marks
Vector Calculus – 12 Marks
Differential Equations – 11 Marks
SYLLABUS FOR IIT-JAM MATHS:-
FUNCTIONS OF TWO REAL VARIABLES:
Limit, continuity, partial derivatives, differentiability, maxima and minima.
SETS RELATIONS, FUNCTIONS AND GRAPHS:
Functions of One Variable, limit, continuity, differentiation, Rolle’s Theorem, Mean value theorem. Taylor’s theorem. Maxima and minima.
Ordinary differential equations of the first order of the form y’=f(x,y). Bernoulli’s equation, exact differential equations, integrating factor, Orthogonal trajectories, Homogeneous differential equations-separable solutions.
Integration as the inverse process of differentiation, definite integrals and their properties, Fundamental theorem of integral calculus. Double and triple integrals, change of order of integration. Calculating surface areas and volumes using double integrals and applications. Calculating volumes using triple integrals and applications.
Vector spaces, Linear dependence of vectors, basis, dimension, linear transformations, matrix representation with respect to an ordered basis, Range space and null space, rank-nullity theorem; Rank and inverse of a matrix, determinant, solutions of systems of linear equations, consistency conditions.
Scalar and vector fields, gradient, divergence, curl and Laplacian.
Groups, subgroups, Abelian groups, non-abelian groups, cyclic groups, permutation groups; Normal subgroups, Lagrange’s Theorem for finite groups.
Interior points, limit points, open sets, closed sets, bounded sets, connected sets, compact sets.
IIT-JAM MATHEMATICS COACHING
IIT JAM MATHS COACHING in chandigarh, #iit jam mathematics , #iit jam maths coaching ,jam maths coaching ,jam mathematics ,coaching iit jam maths ,coaching for jam maths