M.Sc MATHS ENTRANCE COACHING BY DR. KALER
MSc MATHS ENTRANCE COACHING:- CSR Mathematics Have Constantly Been Producing Top Ranker In M.Sc/B.Sc Maths Entrance.We Have Specialisation In Mathematics And Deals With Mathematics Only.
M.Sc MATHS ENTRANCE COACHING
PU CET PG 2017 Mathematics Entrance-
MSc MATHS ENTRANCE COACHING:-Punjab University conducts CET-PG for qualifying students who score well and invite admissions into the colleges that affiliated to this university. This examination will be conducted every year; generally this test will be in the month of May or June. The courses offered through this entrance examination are L.L.M, M.Sc, MBE, M.Tech (Nano Science, Nano Technology, Instrumentation, Polymer, Micro electronics), MCA, M.A.(Journalism, English, Mass Communication), Masters in Public Health, M.P.Ed, M.E.( Chemical, Instrumentation & Control, ECE, IT, CSE), MBACIT and M.Com(Hons, Business Innovation).
MSc MATHS ENTRANCE COACHING
The PUCET UG & PG exam question paper consist of 75 multiple choice questions.
- The written exam paper is for the duration of 1:30 hour (i.e., 90 minutes).
- The entrance test questions based on the graduation level.
- There will be a negative marking for the incorrect answer.
PU CET 2017 PG Model Papers
The applicants can download the PUCET Previous Questions Papers from the university page. The model papers are used to prepare well for the examination. The aspirants can check the official site for latest updates of above notification.
Applicants will be eligible for CET-PG only if they meet the following criteria:-
• Candidates applying for LLM course have to pass LLB (3 year course) or B.A. LLB or B.Com or equivalent degree from any recognized educational board with an aggregate marks of 55% for general category but only 50% for SC or ST.
• Applicants interested to pursue MCA should pass their qualification from any discipline with aggregate marks of 50% but should be from Punjab University only.
• Candidates interested in pursuing M.A. have to pass their graduation with one of the subject being relevant to their discipline with aggregate marks being 45%.
• Candidates who wish to study a Master in Public Health need to pass their graduation from a recognized university with any discipline while aggregate marks being 50%.
• Applicants to M.Tech course need to pass their B.E or B.Tech with relevant discipline and aggregate mark being 50% except for M.Tech in Polymer and it requires 60% marks.
MSc MATHS ENTRANCE COACHING
MSc MATHS ENTRANCE COACHING:-
Age Limit for PU CET PG 2017-
The age limit for the candidates who are applying for CET-PG 2017 should not be less than 21 years of age.
Registration Fees for PU CET PG 2017-
Registration fee that applicants CET – PG have to pay is 1600/- for general category, while for SC/ST it will be 800/-. Incase if the candidates wish to write for two papers, then they are required to pay additional amount of 700/- for each paper. Application fee has to be paid in SBI branches only after downloading the slip from the site.
Process of Applying for PU CET PG 2017-
To apply for CET-PG 2017 candidates are required to follow below process:
• Applicants are required to apply for this examination in online mode only.
• First candidates need to visit official website that is www.cetpg.puch.ac.in
• Candidates have to register with login id and password.
• To pay registration fee candidates have to download SBI slip present in the site.
• Then pay the require fee.
• Fill the application form without any mistakes.
• Upload pass port size photographs and signature.
• Verify all the details and submit the application form.
Syllabus in PU CET PG 2017-
Syllabus for the CET-PG will depend on the course of the applicants. There will be total of 75 marks allotted for all the sections in all the courses. Each question will be carrying one mark and question pattern will be of multiple choices.
Important Dates in PU CET PG 2017-
Following are the important dates in CET-PG 2017:
• Online applications are available online from 1st week of April 2017.
• Online applications will be closed from 3rd week of May 2017.
• Hall tickets will be given in the 1st week of June 2017.
• CET-PG 2017 will be conducted in the 2nd week of June 2017.
• Results are announced in the 1st week of July 2017.
HPU M.Sc (MATHEMATICS)Entrance Test 2017
1.Name of the university – The Himachal Pradesh University
Name of the courses – MSC -Mathematics-Entrance
For the Academic year – 2017-18
Official web portal– www.hpuniv.nic.in
Status of Notification – available
Last Date – May 2017
Name of Entrance Tests: M.A./ M.Sc. (Mathematics)
Results – July 2017
Every year many of the aspirants get admissions into M.Sc Mathematics course so even this time the university is going to make admissions via official notification in the official web portal of the university.
Details about the HPU MSC Entrance Exam Syllabus 2017:-
The HPU MSC Entrance Assessment will be of 100 marks and 30 marks are for the past academic record of the candidates . There will be 100 questions of one mark each. The duration of the test will be 1½ hours. The Theory written Test shall be conducted the multiple choice questions (MCQ) in nature in each subject as per the MSC . I, II, III pass courses prescribed by the Himachal Pradesh University.
Students, who ever have qualified the degree with a minimum of 55% marks,50% marks for SC/ST CASTES, for more updates regarding the educational qualification please refer the official web page.
Entrance exam for MSc mathematics ,MSc mathematics entrance exam ,msc entrance coaching,entrance coaching msc maths ,MSc mathematics entrance ,entrance test for MSc maths.